Saturday, February 27, 2010

Dream Machines

Since I have been writing on Hubpages on some of the 2010 motorcycles that have come out it makes me wish I was able to go out and buy a new motorcycle.  Maybe buy two since I would like to have a street bike and possibly a dual sport to run on the dirt roads here in Iowa.  My dream street bike, as always would be a Ducati Monster and still undecided on what I would ride off-road.  There is a motocrosser that I like that has a seat height were I can actually get my leg over but it is a 110cc bike.  I haven't ridden anything that small since I was a kid, but seat heights were lower back them.  The Kawasaki KLX110L thumper would be a fun ride and may be something I would get once back on the west coast were I can do some desert riding.  Other than having a Ducati I really like the reviews of the Suzuki SZ650S and if I was low on money maybe the Hyosung GT650R which had mixed reviews but with a few changes could be a good bike.  The price tag on that bike is resonable.

I will still dream of owning a Duc and hopefully one day there will be one sitting in my garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment